Your time, talent, and financial resources are far more than symbolic of your commitment to excellence in education.
They power the rigorous liberal arts education you expect and ensure that every Tarrier has an extraordinary experience at CWA.
Schools like Charles Wright have always relied upon the loyalty and generosity of parents, grandparents, alumni, and the families of alumni. Charles Wright is no exception, and this year is no exception.
There are multiple ways to give to CWA: donating to the Annual Fund, participating in the annual Spirit Auction, arranging for a planned gift, or contributing to an endowed or named fund.
To learn more about how you can give back to CWA, please contact Director of Alumni and Annual Giving Brooke Judge at 253-620-8382 or email@example.com.
Thank You to Our 2018-19 Donors
Ways to Make a Gift
- Call the Development Office: (253) 620-8373
- Visit our office: main hallway in the Upper School
- Make a gift online anytime: www.charleswright.org/givenow
- Mail a check, payable to CWA: 7723 Chambers Creek Road West, University Place, WA 98467
Gifts of Appreciated Securities or Retirement Assets
- Contact Laura Rose at (253) 620-8315 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding gifts of Appreciated Securities or Retirement Assets.
- If you are 70 1/2 or older, IRA Charitable Rollover gifts allow you to make a gift directly to a qualified charity such as Charles Wright Academy, without paying income taxes on the money. Contact your IRA administrator to request a transfer.