The Report to Families is a snapshot of the Charles Wright Academy community over the past year. Using infographics, charts, and narratives, it tells the story of who we are, where we are going, and why that matters.
Here’s just a sampling of what you can learn in this year’s Report to Families:
– Demographic information about our students and faculty, from school size to class size to how many teachers hold Ph.Ds
– Comparative data about students’ SAT test scores, including how many students achieved National Merit recognition through their PSATs
– Insight into our Advanced Placement results in 2015
– The colleges and universities to which our students were accepted, and information on which schools they chose to attend
– In-depth information about student performance in activities and athletics
We have so many facets of the Charles Wright experience of which we can be proud. The Report to Families is a great collection of the stories that make CWA great, told through both rich data and heartfelt testimonies. If you know of someone who would like to learn more about Charles Wright Academy, it’s the perfect way to share a glimpse of who we Tarriers are!