staff-karinmatson

Karin Mattson

Accounts Receivable

Office | 253.620.8383
kmattson@charleswright.org

At Charles Wright Academy Since 2005

Education:
Washington State University, BA

Karin Mattson is an ace in more ways than one: Not only does she revel in numbers as CWA’s student billing representative in accounts receivable, but also she serves a mean volley on the tennis court. (No, really—her USTA tennis team won the 2016 Pacific Northwest Sectional tournament and will represent the area of Washington, Oregon, and Alaska at the USTA National tournament held in California in October 2016!)

Diligent dedication to various interests comes naturally to Karin, who studied business in WSU’s honors program while minoring in French and competing on the women’s rugby team. An eager student, Karin says she was “one of those kids who loved going to school. Finding a job that combines what I do with ‘going to school’ every day seemed like a good fit.”

Karin has been at Charles Wright for more than a decade and has fully immersed herself in Tarrier life. “I love getting to work with so many creative lifelong learners,” she says. “I also enjoy catching the sporting events, plays, and the amazing Knowledge Bowls!”

Charles Wright Academy

Contact Us

Admissions: 253.620.8373
Lower School: 253.620.8800
Middle School: 253.620.8400
Upper School: 253.620.8300
Charles Wright Academy
7723 Chambers Creek Road West 
Tacoma, WA 98467
admissions@charleswright.org

Request More Info