Brooke Judge

Brooke Judge 2017-10-25T09:44:34+00:00

Brooke Judge

Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving

Office | 253.620.8382
bjudge@charleswright.org

At Charles Wright Academy Since 2002

Brooke (Brakke) Judge ’97 is CWA’s alumni director as well as the school’s director of annual giving. “Charles Wright has been a part of my life since I was in third grade,” she says. “Returning to CWA as an employee was like coming home. I deeply appreciate doing my life’s work within a community where I believe in the mission and values.”

Brooke leads engagement with the alumni community through events (such as Homecoming, the Alumni Athletic Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and College Chatter), communications (such as the Bleed Green newsletter and Ties alumni magazine), and philanthropy (the Fund for Charles Wright Academy). She has worn many hats—that of student, alumna, staff member, and, now, parent. “Now that I have children attending CWA, I am getting to know the school in new ways,” she says. “I have loved seeing my coworkers through the eyes of my children. It’s fun hearing firsthand about the amazing things going on in and outside of the classroom.”

Brooke’s favorite memories from her time as a student here include Outdoor Ed, English with Mr. Long, and participating on student council (although “the list goes on and on”). In her free time, she enjoys water sports, fishing, skiing, beachcombing for sea glass, traveling, trying new things, and spending time with her husband, two children, and their variety of pets.

Charles Wright Academy

Contact Us

Admissions: 253.620.8373
Lower School: 253.620.8800
Middle School: 253.620.8400
Upper School: 253.620.8300
Charles Wright Academy
7723 Chambers Creek Road West 
Tacoma, WA 98467
admissions@charleswright.org

Request More Info