Amy Senftleben

Art Director

Office | 253.620.8870
asenftleben@charleswright.org
Class Website

At Charles Wright Academy Since 2013

Education:
Boston University, BS

Amy Senftleben is the art director and also the mom of a Lower Schooler. After developing her creative talents at Boston University, Senftleben went on to work in communications and advertising in the corporate world. Senftleben said she was excited to make the switch to education when she took her position at Charles Wright. “I love school, I love learning, and love being around people who are excited about learning,” she says. “I enjoy working where I have creative freedom and I can market something I believe in.”

Senftleben says she felt very welcomed by the Charles Wright community as a new parent and team member. She was very impressed with how down-to-earth the staff and families are, and how people were so accepting of her and her family. “It’s amazing having my son in this environment, and I appreciate that the faculty and staff are so excited and passionate about what they do.”

When she wasn’t creating designs in college, Senftleben was on the rowing team at Boston University and competed with the national team in the World Championships. Her collegiate team was even featured in an article of Sports Illustrated. Although Senftleben hasn’t done much rowing in the past few years, other hobbies include gardening, traveling, yoga, and attending book clubs. If you ever want to check out her unique talent, stop by and ask her to write in mirror image with her left hand, you won’t be disappointed!

Charles Wright Academy

Contact Us

Admissions: 253.620.8373
Lower School: 253.620.8800
Middle School: 253.620.8400
Upper School: 253.620.8300
Charles Wright Academy
7723 Chambers Creek Road West 
Tacoma, WA 98467
admissions@charleswright.org

Request More Info