Annie Senner

Dean of Students, Upper School Spanish Teacher

Office | 253.620.8448
asenner@charleswright.org

At Charles Wright Academy Since 2004

Education:
Middlebury College, MS
University of San Diego, BA

Annie Senner is the dean of students at CWA and teaches Spanish in the Upper School. “I enjoy watching Tarriers work together to solve problems, develop as learners, and become Spanish speakers,” she says. “The progress they make as human beings between grades nine and 12 is remarkable.”

In addition to teaching, she is an advisor in the student government and leads sophomore and eighth grade backpacking groups. She has also traveled internationally with students during Winterim to El Salvador, Costa Rica, and Mexico. “I love the opportunities at Charles Wright to spend time with students outside of the classroom,” she says. “As coaches, teachers, trip leaders, advisors and mentors, we come to understand the whole kid. This helps us be more effective educators inside the classroom and out.”

Annie fills her spare time running, hiking, skiing, boating, kayaking, backpacking, and traveling. “I live to travel, experience other cultures, and learn through the stories shared along the way,” she says. “I have lived abroad in Spain, Chile, Mexico, Argentina, and the Philippines, and traveled to Thailand, Costa Rica, Peru, Italy, Sicily, France, Germany, Switzerland, England, and Morocco.”

Charles Wright Academy

Contact Us

Admissions: 253.620.8373
Lower School: 253.620.8800
Middle School: 253.620.8400
Upper School: 253.620.8300
Charles Wright Academy
7723 Chambers Creek Road West 
Tacoma, WA 98467
admissions@charleswright.org

Request More Info